Career opportunities for Game Developers
Our in-house games studio designs and operates multiplayer online games for mobile phones and online social networks. We are always on the lookout for talented game developers to join our team and to work on our exciting game development projects. If you have a passion for game development and you are confident that you meet our skills and experience requirements below, then send your CV together with an email motivating your application to email@example.com.
- Design and develop backend game engines using .NET technologies.
- Design and develop web and mobile game front-ends
- Perform maintenance of existing code.
- Perform programming and design tasks with minimal supervision.
- Learn new technologies (when required) through self-learning.
- Applicable degree, diploma or Microsoft developer certifications
- Mastery of application development using C# and Visual Studio
- Mastery of Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of various development methodologies
- Knowledge of Internet technologies
- Familiarity with managing Windows servers
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV together with an email motivating your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.