Company | Corporate Social Investment
Corporate Social Investment
Maxxor's corporate social investment activities include sponsorship of deserving charities and non-profits as well as running ongoing internship programmes for new graduates.
At the beginning of each year we choose a few deserving charities or non-profit organisations and donate our
services to help them improve their online presence and online marketing efforts. This includes website design, hosting and online marketing services.
Recipients of our contributions include:
- Mamelani - a community organisation with a focus on health education and youth development. Mamelani's mission is to enable and strengthen marginalized communities by listening to the particular needs of women, youth and children.
- Girlhype - Girlhype is a non-profit organization created to empower girls to excel in math, science, and technology.
- Library Business Corners - LBC helps disseminate relevant business information to existing and prospective business enterprises using public libraries.
- The Homestead via the StreetGolf project - an annual fund-raising effort by the Tamboerskloof Homeowners Association
- Friends of the Liesbeek - an organisation committed to maintaining the Liesbeek river in Cape Town.
- The Athlone School for the Blind Association is a registered non governmental organization situated in Bellville-South, Cape Town. The school was established in 1927 to provide education and residential care for blind and visually impaired children from disadvantaged communities.
If you are involved with a charity that requires assistance, please contact us on email@example.com to apply to be part of our CSI programme for next year.
We take on software development and business analyst interns from the University of the Western Cape and the Cape Peninsula University of Technology.
The interns spend an intensive 6 month period at our offices working on real projects and gaining valuable real-world business experience.
Together with several corporate partners we have created additional internship programmes focused on previously disadvantaged individuals that aims to place interns in various technical divisions within those companies.
If you are interested in being involved in any of our internship programmes, please send your CV together with an email motivating your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.