Our software architects have designed and developed hundreds of software systems from small scale applications for small businesses to large scale enterprise systems with users numbering in the millions. When choosing appropriate system designs we ensure that all of the following requirements are met:
- Scalability - ensure that the system can continue working as the number of users and system load increases.
- Reliability - ensure the integrity and consistency of the application and its data is maintained.
- Availability - ensure that all parts of the system are will continue working and be accessible under all circumstances.
- Extensibility - ensure that we are easily able to add additional functionality or modify existing functionality in future without adversely impacting the system's performance.
- Maintainability - ensure that we are able to correct flaws in the one part of the system without adversely impacting other parts of the system.
- Manageability - ensure that the system us easy to install, configure and manage.
- Security - design the system so that it cannot be compromised by unauthorised users.
Software Development Technologies
Our team have deep technical skills range across a range of software development technologies. Our software architecture process will ensure that we choose the right software technologies to build a solution that is fit for purpose.